Friday, February 17, 2012


All I can do is keep moving forward…

Today all I want to do is keep moving forward. I am energized to get applications finished and submitted. I still need to get all of the documentation, but the actual applications will be done. My mama’s instinct has been triggered today. I have been feeling a sense of urgency to get things moving. I would really like to see us move a bit closer towards finding our little angel. I find it pretty amazing how things fall into place. It’s wonderful.  I thought I would take a moment and add some pictures of our family. I am so excited to see our boys for the long weekend. What a treat!

This will be our first weekend without Daniela in a few months. It will be so strange to not have her home. The boys are saddened by their own sense of loss. Today I am feeling the ache in my arms to be holding our little angel. It’s funny how my batteries recharge when the kids are home, and Daniela was like a super charged battery! Our youngest said, “I love being around Daniela because she is always smiling and laughing and it makes me want to smile and laugh too!” Who could be bummed around that kind of sunshine!?

I hope the weather is nice so we can go outside to do something fun. I can feel spring coming and I am ready for it! Everything is bright and shiny and green. Spring is life’s way of saying, “it’s time to start anew.” Hope and faith are rekindled. What a blessing.



Tres Amigos....


Look at my handsome boys!

Daniela, we will miss having you...


Daniela meeting our fur baby Charlie. They get along so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment