Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's late but...

It's late but I cannot sleep... I am missing Dani, I already miss the boys terribly because we had such a relaxing weekend together. My heart is tender and I find myself going down memory lane, wondering what new memories are coming our way... new memories that hopefully will include a sweet angel in our lives, in the meantime, here are some pictures of the sweet angels in my life already....

Me and my brother in a galaxy far, far away...lol. I think Dani and I look a bit a like...

The man that puts a smile on my face...

Glen and I just after our honeymoon... 

One of my favorites...

Glen and I after we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple...

We were so tired...lol

Walking out to great our family and friends...

I never get tired of looking into his eyes...

That's my handsome guy...

This is the smile Glen puts on my face every day...

Our Family... Hoping to add more angels...

Grandpa and Sophia... I miss my dad today too... 

My mom is my biggest Angel whenever my kids tell me I'm a good mom, I always tell them it's because of Grandma

This was a great trip to Guatemala. I hope to take the boys there one day. Sweet memories of a great trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment